Informative report under art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning Personal Data Processing Dear Sir/Madam, with reference to the obligations under the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (T.U. [consolidated law] concerning Privacy) attached hereby, Harry Potter Exhibition provides this informative report.
Definitions. According to the above said TU, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
– personal data: any information concerning a natural person, legal person, corporation or association, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number;
– identification data: the personal data that allow direct identification of the person concerned;
– sensitive data: personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or religious, philosophical, political or trade union organizations as well as personal data disclosing health condition and sex life;
– judicial data: personal data disclosing the measures under article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and r) to u) of Presidential Decree 313/2002 (criminal record), or the staus of indictee or accused person pursuant to Articles 60 and 61 of the Code of Criminal Procedure.
– common data: personal data, by default, which do not fall under the categories of identification, sensitive or judicial data;
– processing: any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic tools, concerning collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
The processing of common, identification, sensitive and judicial data supplied by the customer has the only purpose, according to the principle of necessity, to correctly and completely execute the contractual relations, and to correctly bill the fees for the work done, as well as any purposes aiming at commercial information.
Data are processed manually, by means of electronic o automatic tools. It is possible also that the Processing Controller makes use of paper materials. The data are processed by the Processing Controller and other persons in charge of the processing, within the limits established by the Processing Controller. The data provided are processed until termination of the, and afterwards to the extent required by the fiscal rules concerning the maintenance of the data received.
Provision of Personal.
Data The provision of data by the Client is optional, but it is absolutely necessary for the execution of the assignment, with exclusion of commercial purposes.
The refusal by the Client to provide his/her personal data will usually result in the impossibility for the Processing Controller to provide the services required.
Personal Data communication.
Common, identification, sensible and judicial data may be known by the persons in charge with processing, and may be sent to external collaborators, for the above mentionned purposes.
Personal Data Dissemination The Processing Controller is not entitled to disseminate the personal data privided by the Client.
Transfer abroad of Personal Data.
Personal data may be transferred abroad where this is necessary for processing purposes and permitted by law.
Rights of the person concerned.
According to Art 7 of the TU the person concerned has the right to obtain from the Processing Controller the confirmation of the existence or inexistence of his/her personal data and to have them available in an intelligible form; to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied to the processing, the identity of the Processing Controller and the persons to whom the data may be disclosed; to obtain the updating, rectification and integration thereof, their cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data.
The Processing Controller is Harry Potter Exhibition having registered office in Lido di Camaiore, Via dei Girasoli n. 30, VAT N° 01553410463. The updated list of persons in charge of Processing can be constantly checked by contacting the Processing Controller at its headquarters by postal service.